• Stay home if sick.
• Creative Hands Cuisine highly recommends but does not require wearing a face mask.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Practice appropriate physical distancing to the
extent feasible and avoid crowding especially at the restrooms, buffets
• If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you
should avoid going out. People at higher risk for severe
illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have
serious underlying medical conditions.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• Regularly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer.
• After leaving, use hand sanitizer. When you get home,
wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.