Ready to Party All Night? Let us Help!
Late Night Snacks are a commodity for events. Specifically, Brides and Grooms seek out the perfect Menu for their special occasion; Wanting to wow their guests with quality food throughout the whole night and keep everyone happy, energized, and pleased by the end of the reception. Cuisine is one of the most important details of any wedding! Guests “might not remember every course or every bite, but they will remember how they felt” (Brides, 2024). Late Night Snacks are becoming more popular at weddings, and this small addition allows wedding guests to return to the dance floor and finish the night strong.
There is a wide variety of ways to present late night snacks. Whether you’re looking for hand-passed, stationary, sweet/savory, or even a beverage option, there are several variations available for clients to choose from. Creative Hands Cuisine strives on incorporating party themes and clients visions into every part of the menu, but a late Night snack option is the best to fully customize your wedding.
Creative Hands Cuisine Late Night Pretzel Station
Timing, guest expectation, and the type of event are the three most important things when ordering late night snacks. Dinner service usually ends between 6:00-7:00pm, with the reception fully wrapping up between 10:00-11:00pm, which can leave 3 to 4 hours of blank space for food. Depending on the flavor profile of the guests, cake and other sweets are sometimes not filling enough to keep them energized and rockin the dancefloor. Depending on your wedding guests, the younger the crowd, the more lively the party will be. And what fuels the party? Food and Alcohol, of course! But, too much alcohol and not enough food can result in the possibility of bad outcomes. To balance this out, some carb filling food is a great option for your guests. Something salty and savory will perk up your guests and keep them steady for the duration of the reception.
“It was a brilliant idea to offer a round of appetizers one hour before the end of the reception”, states C on My Wed Deal (2011). They continued praising late night snacks with “the remaining crowd were starting to get a bit hungry from all the dancing and drinking, and got super excited when these salty snacks began circulating. They called it comfort food, and comforting it was”!
Creative Hands Cuisine Fire and Ice Dessert Station
Take it up a step with an immersive experience for your guests! Action dessert stations are an amazing substitute for savory late night snacks since they offer more than just cake, cupcakes, candy, etc. Creative Hands Cuisine offers a wide range of Action Dessert Stations such as our Fire and Ice Station (which involves Liquid Nitrogen and Flambed Sauce).
Creative Hands Cuisine Bloody Mary Sirloin Sliders
Not interested in something Stationary and want the food to come to your guests instead? We got you covered with an assortment of Hand Passed options (both Sweet and Savory)! Hand passed milkshakes and mini sliders are a massive hit at any wedding. Milkshakes give off a fun and creative vibe that sweet lovers can attack. On the other hand, the perfect pairing to milkshakes are mini sliders and can offer everyone a filling bite and a burst of energy to get back to partying. Caroline (2021) suggests to “work with your caterer to craft some fun and tasty late night wedding snacks to keep the reception, and your guests, running at full throttle”.
Creative Hands Cuisine Signature Hot Chocolate Bar
Not interested in food at all? A late night “snack” many clients do not consider is a hot beverage bar. Whether you are interested in a sweet hot chocolate bar with fun toppings, a gourmet coffee bar accompanied by biscuits or beignets, or even a thriving boba tea bar with creative accouterments, there are countless options to please your guests.
Late Night Snacks are an amazing addition to any Wedding. Get creative with your caterer to make your late night snack custom to the theme of your wedding. Here are some examples of some of our favorite late night snacks!
– Late Night Pretzel Station: Beer Cheese, Black Bean Hummus, and Honey Dijon Mustard
– Gourmet Mac n’ Cheese Bar: Bacon, Chives, Tomatoes, Crushed Hot Cheetos
– Spud Bar: Bacon, Feta Cheese, Chives, Cheddar Cheese, Crispy Fried Onions, Jalapenos
– Churro Bar: Chocolate Sauce, Caramel Sauce, Sweet Vanilla Creme, Berries
– Waffle Bar: Assortment of Seasonal Berries, Chocolate Sauce, Sweet Cream Butter, Maple Syrup, and House Made Vanilla Whipped Cream.
– Action Crepe Suzette Bar: Uniform Chef is Live Flambéing Sauces. Toppings include an Assortment of Seasonal Berries, Chocolate Sauce, Strawberry Sauce, Sweet Cream Butter.
– Milk and Cookie Bar: House made of an assortment of Cookies, displayed with 2% Milk and Almond Milk for Guests Enjoyment.
Hand Passed Savory:
– Bloody Mary, California, or Smoky Sirloin Sliders
– Grilled Cheese and Basil Tomato Soup Shooters
– Chicken and Waffles
– Three Cheese Calzone
– Short Rib Tacos
Hand Passed Sweets:
– Trio of Flavored Milkshakes
– Mini Cheesecake Bites
– S’mores Empanada Bites
– Coffee Station: Displayed with Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Milk, Sugars, Assortment of Syrup Flavorings, Biscuits, and Beignets.
– Hot Chocolate: Displayed with Mini-Marshmallows, Peppermint Sticks, Chocolate Chip Cookies
– Boba Bar: Displayed with Strawberry Milk, Brown Sugar Milk, and Milky Green Tea. Toppings include: Brown Sugar Boba, Strawberry Star Jelly, and Crystal Boba
Blomquist, Lily. “8 Wedding Food and Drink Trends Experts Can’t Wait to Serve Up in 2024.” Brides, 3 Jan. 2024, https://www.brides.com/wedding-food-drink-trends-2024-8414812. Accessed 18 Jan. 2024.
Caroline. “Keep the Party Going with Late Night Wedding Snacks.” Belvedere Events & Banquets, 27 Dec. 2021, belvederebanquets.com/keep-the-party-going-with-late-night-wedding-snacks/.
My Wed Deal. “Treat Your Wedding Guests with a Late Night Snack.” My Wed Deal, 25 Oct. 2011, myweddeal.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/treat-your-wedding-guests-with-a-late-night-snack/.